With over 70 years of experience in Bulk Liquid transport, Booth is now your supplier of choice for bulk liquid importing and exporting. Combining a wealth of experience within the liquids industry and the latest Flexitank technology, Booth can offer the security of working with one supplier, providing accountability and product support all the way through.
The Booth Flexitank Advantage
- Extensive experience of carrying bulk liquids throughout the world
- Proven safety and quality track record
- Global presence of offices and agents
- Quality Flexitank, Sealiner is widely seen as one of the best in the business
- Quality valve which allows for maximum volume discharge
- Experienced emergency response teams in every area of the globe
Booth understands that rail transport is a big problem when moving loaded flexitanks due to rail shunting. Therefore we have increased our fleet to over 30 dedicated vehicles to ensure that all Booth Flexitanks in Australia are transported by road. Road transport using B-Double combinations is often a more price competitive option than the rail alternative. We offer this service as a stand-alone outside of our standard services.
- 2" or 3" valves, both with male camlock fitting. It is a patented design made from reinforced polypropylene
- The valve is bolted onto the flexitank during production
- A ball valve that ensures maximum product flow during loading and discharge
- The inside of the 3" outlet has a thread that takes an adapter, converting the 3" camlock into a 2" camlock or can be used as a 2" female BSP connection for further flexibility
- Uniquely designed vents at the end if the valve allow full product flow even when the flexitank is 'sucked' up to the valve during discharge, thus allowing full product discharge
- The elbow shape of the valve ensures that the very last drops of product can be accessed during discharge and allows the product to flow smoothly during loading
- A locking pin can be inserted through the handle after closing to ensure the valve cannot be opened accidentally, thus preventing leaks
- A robust metal handle ensures easy opening and closing of the valve without fear of it breaking off in the operator's hand
- Easily operated while wearing industrial gloves
The screw in cover acts as a prevention to leakage and keeps the valve clean during operations. Tie wraps can also be fixed to further secure the fitting.