Our corporate activity is governed by national and local laws and statutes that place a range of obligations on Booth Transport and its employees.
Booth Transport aims to be the leader in our chosen markets through the implementation of a fully integrated Management System which incorporates environmental, workplace health and safety, government and legislative requirements and the pursuit of continuous improvement, to ensure an outstanding reputation and pre–eminent position in the market place.
These fundamental business principles are underpinned by a Management System that requires the ongoing involvement and total commitment of all management, employees and contractors / suppliers to seek and achieve continuous improvement in everything we do.
Our Management System is designed to address specific business requirements, whilst achieving and exceeding our customers' needs. The Management System may for example, include but are not limited to:
- Applicable International Standards
- Industry Based Accreditations
- HACCP – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (Codex Aliamentarius)
- Dairy Safety
- National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme - Basic Fatigue Management
- National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme - Mass Management
- National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme - Maintenance Management
- Customer Standards
- Any applicable or appropriate mutually agreed standard designed to promote, support and encourage continued improvement
- Legislative Requirements
- All Chain of Responsibility obligations
- All compliance and enforcement obligations
- All statutory requirements, including but not limited to the following
- Occupational health and safety
- Load restraint
- Road traffic authorities
- Dangerous / hazardous substances
- Customs / quarantine
- Vehicle speeding
- Environmental management
- Equal opportunity
Our Management System is designed to address specific business requirements, whilst achieving and exceeding our customers’ needs.